Cohen and Wolf, P.C. is pleased to announce that 19 of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Cohen and Wolf, P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America 2019 list:
- Richard L. Albrecht – Family Law;
- David A. Ball – Commercial Litigation;
- Kenneth Bernhard – Real Estate Law, Municipal Law;
- Jonathan S. Bowman – Real Estate Law, Insurance Law;
- Annmarie P. Briones – Family Law;
- Richard J. Di Marco – Tax Law, Bus. Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships);
- Courtney A. George – Litigation-Labor & Employment, Employment Law-Individuals;
- David L. Grogins – Municipal Law;
- Jocelyn B. Hurwitz – Family Law, Family Law Arbitration;
- Stuart M. Katz – Litigation- Labor & Employment, Employment Law-Management, Employment Law-Individuals;
- Mark A. Kirsch – Real Estate Law, Community Association Law;
- Vincent M. Marino – Municipal Law;
- Rachel A. Pencu – Family Law;
- Richard Slavin – Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation;
- Greta E. Solomon – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates, Elder Law;
- Matthew C. Susman – Real Estate Law, Banking and Finance Law;
- Joseph G. Walsh – Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs;
- Austin K. Wolf – Real Estate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation-Land Use and Zoning; and
- David B. Zabel – Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Labor and Employment, Employment Law-Individuals.
The firm began in 1951 with two lawyers, Herbert L. Cohen and Austin K. Wolf, working from a single office in Bridgeport. Since then, the firm has expanded to more than 50 attorneys with offices in Bridgeport, Danbury, Westport and Orange. Attorneys at Cohen and Wolf represent a diverse assortment of individuals, businesses and municipalities, handling their personal and professional legal needs, from matters involving litigation, employment, corporate and securities law, commercial lending, real estate, land use and zoning, to family law and estate planning. Additional information is available at www.cohenandwolf.com.