Date: Sunday, October 23, 2022
Location: Temple Beth Sholom, 1809 Whitney Avenue, Hamden (in the parking lot)
- Small Copy Boxes (18 x 12 x 12 inches or smaller) – $10 per box
- Large Banker Boxes (18 x 18 x 24 inches or larger) – $20 per box
- Hard Drive Destruction & Computer Recycling – $20 each
- CRT Computer Monitors – $20 each
- Hard Drive Only – $10 each
All items should be in a box that can easily be picked up. Paper items only. No trash bags, paper bags, etc. No trash or non-paper items. No CDs, X-Rays, etc. Paper clips and staples CAN be shredded. On-site shredding truck provided by Affordable Solutions, LLC. Payment via cash or credit card. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temple Beth Sholom is an egalitarian conservative synagogue with over 350 member families and singles from the Greater New Haven community.