No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here… uring the Christmas season, and at any other time. You, your family, and your friends are all welcome to join us at First Church of Christ, Woodbridge for the following:
- Sunday worship in the meetinghouse at 10am. Nursery care is provided, and children in K-8 are welcome to join us for Sunday school. Coffee hour follows each service.
- The Community Carol Sing – an energetic and spirited musical event! Join us on Sunday, December 13th at 3pm as we sing traditional carols and novelty songs, hear the joyful hand bells, and triumphant trumpet! Join is for a reception of hors d’oeurvres and dessert afterwards.
- Our Christmas Pageant featuring the children of FCC Woodbridge on Sunday, December 20th at 10am. For those interested in participating, rehearsal will be on Sunday, December 13th at 12pm. Contact Morgan, Director of Christian Education: Morgan@uccw.org.
- Intergenerational Christmas Eve service at 7pm on Christmas Eve, Thursday, December 24th.
- Intergenerational Lessons and Carols service 10am on Sunday, December 27th.
For more news and upcoming events, follow our Facebook page, First Church of Christ Woodbridge, An Open, Welcoming, and Affirming Church.