Two entrepreneurs have opened a retail jewelry store in town, just off the Merritt Parkway, in a deal brokered by Levey Miller Maretz.
Woodbridge Jewelry Exchange has leased the 800-square-foot building at 1663 Litchfield Tpke. The business is owned by Shawn Palmer and Christopher Frazao.
Steve Miller, principal at Levey Miller Maretz, represented the tenants as well as the landlord, KFP Family Limited Partnership.
The site in a high-traffic part of town, just off exit 59 of the Merritt Parkway. It previously was home to Connelly Gold & Diamond Exchange.
Levey Miller Maretz is a full-service commercial real estate firm based in Woodbridge, Connecticut, that specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial, office, retail and investment properties, as well as property management and apartment rentals. Learn more at www.lmmre.com.