Start the New Year off right with a resolution to live your best life, have more fun and improve your wellbeing in 2019. The JCC of Greater New Haven, 360 Amity Road, Woodbridge, is hosting an all-day Sunday Fun Day celebration with a variety of fun activities for everyone in the family on Sunday, January 13.
Tour our fitness center, including our new Pilates studio and Spa at the J, take a swim in our indoor pool, shoot some hoops on our basketball court, try one of our exciting fitness classes, conquer our new rock-climbing wall and sign up for our new membership specials. Get details on our personal and group fitness training to keep you motivated and achieve your goals.
Your path to renewed vitality begins at our Wellness Lounge where we are offering:
- Free Skin Care Analysis & Hand Massage;
- Free Blood Pressure Screening;
- Essential Oil Samples and Information;
- Weight Loss Tips & Program Information;
- Free Pilates Reformer Demos;
- Free Wellness Consults.
Jump-start your new health and wellness routine by sampling a free class:
- Spin – 8-8:45 a.m.;
- Zumba – 9-9:55 a.m.;
- MELT Workshop – 9-9:45 a.m. Sign-up at the Fitness Desk;
- Pilates Mat – 10-10:55 a.m.;
- Five-Day Detox Workshop – 10-11 a.m. (preregistration online required);
- Intro to Spin – 11-11:45 a.m.;
- Yoga – 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.;
- Yoga Nidra (guided meditation) – 12:15-1 p.m.;
- Pain-Free Plus Workshop – 1-2 p.m.
Young families can de-stress and enjoy a lite nosh, dancing and other fun activities at a Munch & Brunch from 10:30 to noon. The brunch, which is $5 for member families and $10 for families in the community, includes a mimosa bar for adults. Preregistration is required. Sign up online at www.jccnh.org/brunch-munch.
Families are also invited to stop in at our Beverly Levy Early Learning Center Open House, visit our classrooms and meet with our outstanding educators. Knowing your children are well-cared for certainly helps reduce stress and the BLELC staff works together to ensure children feel loved and safe in an environment that encourages discovery, social interaction and independence and fosters a lifelong love of learning.
For more information about the Sunday Fun Day Celebration, please visit www.jccnh.org or Facebook.con/JCC.GNH.