Sunday 10:00 a.m. Worship Services, conducted by our pastor, Rev. Shepard Parsons are being held remotely via Zoom and are live streamed from our website at www.uccw.org. We invite all people in the community to join us.
For instructions on how to receive a Zoom invite, please email us at email@example.com.
Notice Of Congregational Meeting
The membership of The First Church of Christ, Woodbridge, is hereby called to a ZOOM
meeting on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. in order:
- To receive and act upon the Treasurer’s Report for 2020;
- To receive the final report of the Board of Stewardship on the pledge drive;
- To receive and act upon the Board of Trustees’ recommended budgets for 2021;
- To elect a Treasurer and members of other boards as per the Nominating Committee;
- To discuss the process of reviewing the future needs and wants of our congregation as we move forward into 2021 and how this pertains to the search of an interim pastor;
- To transact any other business appropriate to come before the meeting.
Church School and Youth programs are planning activities for 2021. Please contact JoAnna Rubino at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Sunday School page of our website at www.uccw.org/sunday-school for more information.
The Church office is open by appointment only, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Tuesdays through Fridays. Please call 203-389-2119 or email us to schedule an appointment.
Weekly Bible Study sessions are now being held, in person, at the Parish House. Meetings are each Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.uccw.org/bible-study.
Boy Scout Troop #907 continues to meet weekly at 7:00 p.m. For information, visit its website at www.troop907.org.
For more information regarding the First Church on any activities and/or events, please contact us at 203-389-2119 or email us at email@example.com. Visit our website at www.uccw.org or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/uccwoodbridge.
Please Note: For any and all meetings and events being attended at First Church: A face mask must be worn upon entering the building(s) and all Covid-19 safely protocols and standards followed.